in

pillows

Last post 06-15-2006, 9:18 AM by wardermom. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-25-2006, 7:32 PM 15111

    pillows

    So, at what age do your kids sleep on pillows?   I know they make a big deal about babies not having pillows ... suffication hazzard, but am wondering when does it become safe?  We do the family-bed and Zeke has taken a new liking to my pillowSmile [:)]   Just not sure if I should worry about him when he is napping in there without me.
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-25-2006, 9:46 PM 15115 in reply to 15111

    Re: pillows

    My dr. said by 15 months you don't have to worry anymore. You can also let them have their own pillow.
    Beth
  •  04-26-2006, 10:02 AM 15125 in reply to 15115

    Re: pillows

    I started giving my son a pillow when he moved into toddler bed (just over age 2). I'm sure I could've given him one earlier, but I was afraid of the suffocation thing too.

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  04-26-2006, 12:37 PM 15126 in reply to 15125

    Re: pillows

    I gave my son a pillow a few months ago, he is still in a crib but I bought him a smaller sized pillow.  He sometimes uses it, sometimes doesn't.  It just depends I guess...

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  06-13-2006, 9:45 PM 16756 in reply to 15115

    Re: pillows

    I made my ds two pillows. Real little ones that are squishy for hugging. I don't see the harm. Without them he just bunches up his blankie into a pillow anyway. Once they can roll over, I don't see how it could be so bad...
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  06-15-2006, 9:18 AM 16793 in reply to 15111

    Re: pillows

    I let them use a pillow when they start taking a liking to mine.Big Smile [:D]
View as RSS news feed in XML