in

HI, a introduction :)

Last post 04-25-2006, 7:22 PM by blessedw/4. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-17-2006, 1:14 PM 14790

    HI, a introduction :)

    HI all, I just love this site :)

    I am a momma to 6 wonderful children:) and love babywearing. I dont get alot of online time but try to check the boards daily or every other day. I am excited to get to know everybody.

    cheryl

     

  •  04-17-2006, 1:43 PM 14800 in reply to 14790

    Re: HI, a introduction :)

    Hi, Cheryl!  Welcome Smile [:)]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  04-21-2006, 11:11 PM 14968 in reply to 14790

    Re: HI, a introduction :)

    Hi and welcome!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-25-2006, 7:22 PM 15110 in reply to 14790

    Re: HI, a introduction :)

    Glad to hear from you Cheryl!!

    Lucky kiddos to have a momma who loves babywearing .... did you knwo about baby wearing right from the begining? or was it something that you discovered along the way?


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
View as RSS news feed in XML