in

Little Taggie

Last post 04-29-2006, 11:23 AM by Jayna's mama. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-21-2006, 11:03 PM 14965

    Little Taggie

    How cute! I just got one from a friend as a gift. I had never seen them before and now here they are!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-21-2006, 11:30 PM 14972 in reply to 14965

    Re: Little Taggie

    I had a bunch in stock but then took them off the site for the re-design and just added them back yesterday. Kinda more on the "commercial" side type of product, but I had received them from another shop's inventory I bought.

    There's a local lady that makes them, her name is Frances, do you know her?


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  04-22-2006, 8:34 AM 14983 in reply to 14972

    Re: Little Taggie

    No, but I have seriously never seen one before. Not at Target or anything. They are so great. My son loves his. The only thing different is that she made my tags longer. Not sure if that makes a difference...
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-22-2006, 12:38 PM 14987 in reply to 14983

    Re: Little Taggie

    Trevettes Sister makes them as well! We got one from her and it is AWESOME.

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  04-24-2006, 8:19 PM 15058 in reply to 14987

    Re: Little Taggie

    love em!
    Stephanie
    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

  •  04-29-2006, 8:05 AM 15247 in reply to 14972

    Re: Little Taggie

    My aunt gave DS a tag blanket and he loved it, and then she gave gave DD a tag book and that has been great.  I don't know what it is, but my children really like playing with those little pieces of ribbon.
    Dorothy
  •  04-29-2006, 11:23 AM 15253 in reply to 15247

    Re: Little Taggie

    Baby taters makes them also, she even embroiders the childs name on them. We dont have a taggie from them, but we have blankets and they are really well made.

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
View as RSS news feed in XML