view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
Messenger
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Specific carriers (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Specific carriers
»
Re: I Love you Kolomo!
I Love you Kolomo!
Last post 04-20-2006, 8:57 PM by
haakadoodle
. 1 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
04-20-2006, 7:09 PM
14926
Jayna's mama
Joined on 08-11-2005
Minnesota
Posts 377
Points 6,074
I Love you Kolomo!
Reply
Quote
I just have to say I am in love with my new Kolomo. THe fold down sleeping hood is awesome, and I really like the body leangth..... Any other people out there loving the new design?
JoLynda
Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-20-2006, 8:57 PM
14928
in reply to
14926
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 650
Points 10,660
Re: I Love you Kolomo!
Reply
Quote
I have to say, I love seeing you and Jayna in it! It just seems to fit both of you so well. Jayna always looks so comfortable in it.
I will have to try it next week, if you remember, bring it to the meeting.
Beth
Post Points: 5
Report abuse