in

Aubergine waves is back!!!

Last post 04-22-2006, 2:36 PM by haakadoodle. 12 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-19-2006, 3:05 PM 14887

    Aubergine waves is back!!!

    It is on didy.de in the regular ordering section!!
    Angela PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us you will be stocking
    some!  I will preorder one now!   They're only in size 6 for now....
  •  04-19-2006, 3:45 PM 14888 in reply to 14887

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    I love this one!

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  04-19-2006, 6:10 PM 14893 in reply to 14888

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    NO WAY!!!!! WOWZA! Why oh why does it only have to be in a six?

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  04-19-2006, 8:25 PM 14896 in reply to 14893

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    Oh my paypal is burning!!!! I love my purple waves so much I think I need more. The waves are so amazing. They are comfortable front carries, yet very grippy back carries. I also just love the way they look.

    JoLynda you could always hem a 6. We could send your sewing machine to the shop to have them thread it.(haha)
    Beth
  •  04-19-2006, 9:44 PM 14898 in reply to 14896

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    I emailed tonight and inquired about both the Aubergine and LLL Didys. I stressed that so many requests are for the Aubergines that they really should make it a regular print. I have emailed about this Aubergine about 10 times now so I won't be surprised if they turn me down again, lol.

    I am placing my fourth Didy order tonight and hope that in a month I will never run low on Didys again.

    I totally apologize that the last few shipments are taking so long, we've had some troubles getting the first shipment that should have arrived two weeks ago, but the second shipment is just hours away now...


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  04-20-2006, 11:18 AM 14911 in reply to 14898

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    Oh....Didys with just the click of a mouse....the possibilities are endless!!!!!!!!!



    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  04-20-2006, 1:16 PM 14917 in reply to 14911

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    If only it would come in a smaller size.  I like this one more than the purple. 


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-20-2006, 7:06 PM 14925 in reply to 14896

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    Ohhh I could hem one!!! Or better yet have someone who already has there machine threaded do it for me LOL!

    Man I am already thinking of the awesome things I could do with it! Cool [H]

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  04-21-2006, 10:06 PM 14957 in reply to 14887

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    I didn't see it. Where exactly was it? I'm so curious!

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-22-2006, 7:07 AM 14980 in reply to 14957

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    www.didymos.de They have small swatches of each fabric.

    Oh yeah and put me down for a size 7.
    Beth
  •  04-22-2006, 8:30 AM 14981 in reply to 14980

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    Okay, I must be really dumb! I didn't see it anywhere on that site. Just a bunch of clothes and books. I see swatches at the english verision. But not that color...
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-22-2006, 8:42 AM 14986 in reply to 14981

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    Okay, NOW I see it. But then I checked the other language site and they don't have the same swatches. Like, in Spanish, there isn't any purple waves. ???
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-22-2006, 2:36 PM 14996 in reply to 14986

    Re: Aubergine waves is back!!!

    Ann, you are so smart. I have been looking at the didymos.de site in German for over a year. I have figured out by trial and error which words mean what I am looking for. I guess the English option would have a good choice.

    Isn't the Aubergine waves cute!!!!
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML