in

pending

Last post 04-19-2006, 9:58 AM by Mom2Jack+one. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-19-2006, 9:58 AM 14871

    pending

    I just rec'd this the other day in a trade, my swapper said it was an iSis not an iRis (I just purchased an  iSis new)...instead of wasting money and trading back the item she really loves, I'm just selling it.  It is the longest length at 6 yards and has been freshly washed and drip dryed and then folded nicely and put in a bag...so its all ready for you to enjoy!

    Asking $55 ppd in the US, int'l buyers pay $50+actual shipping


    ISO:
    Quinn HS, size 4
    Quinn kid HS
    BHXT full Camo (I'm a sucker for BHs--so try me on anything not girly)
    HM in blues and greens 4.6 m size
    Bara Barn Shawls
    Wouldnt mind having an onbu around


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML