view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
Messenger
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
General Babywearing Chat (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
General Babywearing Chat
»
Re: Scrubs: Was that a Bjorn or a Snuggli?
Scrubs: Was that a Bjorn or a Snuggli?
Last post 04-19-2006, 2:42 PM by
haakadoodle
. 3 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
04-18-2006, 8:31 PM
14863
MagpieMama
Joined on 01-27-2006
Posts 52
Points 619
Scrubs: Was that a Bjorn or a Snuggli?
Reply
Quote
Ok.... am I the ONLY one who watches that show (when M lets me)?
At the end, was that a Bjorn or a Snuggli... and oh why couldnt it have been a pouch or a mei tai? *sigh*
Do I have a problem?
:)
Tamar
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-18-2006, 9:09 PM
14864
in reply to
14863
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 647
Points 10,582
Re: Scrubs: Was that a Bjorn or a Snuggli?
Reply
Quote
I love Scrubs! I think it was a Snuggli, but I don't know those types of carriers very well so I could be wrong.
Beth
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-19-2006, 10:09 AM
14872
in reply to
14864
MagpieMama
Joined on 01-27-2006
Posts 52
Points 619
Re: Scrubs: Was that a Bjorn or a Snuggli?
Reply
Quote
Do you think there is any way we can get them to update their babywearing habits before Carla? has the baby?
Silly Tamar
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-19-2006, 2:42 PM
14886
in reply to
14872
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 647
Points 10,582
Re: Scrubs: Was that a Bjorn or a Snuggli?
Reply
Quote
I think some of the sling designers or creators should send them to the show. Scrubs, Desperate House wives, and some of the soaps. I would be so fun to see a comfortable sling being worn on TV.
Beth
Post Points: 5
Report abuse