in

Inbox flag??

Last post 04-17-2006, 4:36 PM by ahetzler. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-16-2006, 9:20 AM 14736

    Inbox flag??

    Would it be possible to maybe put a little flag or change the color of the "Inbox" link when there is a message in it waiting to be read?  I never check mine and found one from a month ago.  Embarrassed [:$]



    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-17-2006, 4:03 PM 14811 in reply to 14736

    Re: Inbox flag??

    That is in the works. It used to notify us but that feature got temporarily disabled. I hope to have it working this month.

    In the meantime, make sure your email address is correct, it should email you when you get a PM. :)


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  04-17-2006, 4:36 PM 14818 in reply to 14811

    Re: Inbox flag??

    angela:

    In the meantime, make sure your email address is correct, it should email you when you get a PM. :)



     Hmmm...thanks for the reminder.  Had my email been corrected I would have gotten notice.  Now its fixed.

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
View as RSS news feed in XML