in

American Baby magazine article on EC...

Last post 04-21-2006, 8:21 PM by BabyBlueEyes. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-07-2006, 10:40 PM 14313

    American Baby magazine article on EC...

    ...was not very nice about it! I'm curious if any of you read it. The author gave it a 10 day trial and it didn't work for her. Although it did mention how people used to PT their children 12-18 months but now with disposables, people wait until they are 2 1/2 to 3. I'd like to start once Logan can walk. I love CD but I really hate changing diapers all day!


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-16-2006, 9:22 PM 14757 in reply to 14313

    Re: American Baby magazine article on EC...

    We part time EC and I wish the author would have presented that as an option. EC is not an all or nothing thing KWIM?


    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  04-21-2006, 8:21 PM 14956 in reply to 14757

    Re: American Baby magazine article on EC...

    I didn't read it, but 10 days is a pretty lame trial.  We only sort of EC, I put C on the potty when we get up in the morning, when he seems like he might need to poo and when he signs anything that seems like he might need to go.  I'm sure eventually it will help with potty training, but I just couldn't deal with doing full-time EC.

    Lisa, mommy to B (8/01) and C (7/05)UBAC!
View as RSS news feed in XML