Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Anyone have a Mei Tai Baby?

Last post 04-17-2006, 1:38 PM by elvishlucky. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-15-2006, 3:58 PM 14716

    Anyone have a Mei Tai Baby?

    Was thinking about getting one and I was just wondering if anyone has one and what you think of it! Thanks!

  •  04-17-2006, 10:59 AM 14782 in reply to 14716

    Re: Anyone have a Mei Tai Baby?

    I have an adjustable one that I haven't used yet- I am planning on using it with the new baby who is going to be arriving soon- but I also had one last year that I ordered right after Elisabeth started MTB and it was a nice MT.  The one thing that I didn't like about it was the strap length but she has started making them longer now so it's not going to be an issue.  It's just that I like to do Tibetan back carries and my old MTB didn't have straps that were long enough for that.  Otherwise, it was a nice MT- very light weight and extremely well-made.
  •  04-17-2006, 1:38 PM 14795 in reply to 14782

    Re: Anyone have a Mei Tai Baby?

    I agree with zaksma (had an older MTB, but it's moved on to a new home). 

    I'd recommend you check out the reviews at The Baby Wearer if you haven't already.  Lots of good info there Smile [:)]


    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
View as RSS news feed in XML