Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!

Last post 04-17-2006, 1:52 PM by Cme. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-13-2006, 3:44 PM 14602

    Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!

        Hi, I'm so glad I found this forum.  It's great to know that there are so many moms that really grasp the whole attachment parenting.  I had never heard of it until my second child recently and now wish I had known about it with my first.  I love my ring sling that I purchased from Blue Sky Baby Slings I don't know how I ever made it w/my first  not having it!-Rockin Mama-
  •  04-13-2006, 4:00 PM 14603 in reply to 14602

    Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!

    Hello and welcome!Smile [:)]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli

    Searching for Jonas (true size 5 or small size 6)...I promise to give him a good home.
  •  04-13-2006, 7:02 PM 14606 in reply to 14602

    Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!

    Welcome!
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  04-13-2006, 7:02 PM 14607 in reply to 14602

    Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!

    Great isn't it!!  I had no clue about BWing with #1.  So now with #2 I  am enjoying every minute of it!
    You are at the tip of a slippery slope!  Big Smile [:D]



    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-14-2006, 1:22 AM 14616 in reply to 14602

    Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!

    Isn't BWing the best!!!  Welcome!! 

    I am another mama that was clueless about BWing with number 1 but now with my 3rd we are in BWing mode full force!!!

    It is so much fun and we meet so manny cool mamas!!!

    Enjoy!!
  •  04-14-2006, 6:31 PM 14661 in reply to 14616

    Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!

    Welcome to ATB! Big Smile [:D]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  04-17-2006, 1:52 PM 14805 in reply to 14602

    Re: Hi, it's great being a hip slingin mama!!

    Hello and welcome ! I am new here too :)

    cheryl

View as RSS news feed in XML