Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Sold the Ulli!!! Thanks!

Last post 04-09-2006, 10:33 PM by palomine. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-05-2006, 3:46 PM 14220

    Sold the Ulli!!! Thanks!

    I've been told if I want another wrap...one has to go. I hate to see her leave me, though!

    She is only a few months old...I'm her first owner. She is soft but not totally broken in yet. She's only been washed twice cold and hung to dry.

    $75 ppd!

  •  04-09-2006, 3:52 PM 14431 in reply to 14220

    Re: 4.1 Ulli Storchenweige! REDUCED TO $75

    FYI: I have feedback on ebay under themaze76...just in case anyone wonders!
  •  04-09-2006, 10:33 PM 14464 in reply to 14431

    Re: 4.1 Ulli Storchenweige! REDUCED TO $75

    I pm'd you!

View as RSS news feed in XML