in

What are you using at night?

Last post 04-09-2006, 6:00 AM by haakadoodle. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-09-2006, 4:00 AM 14376

    What are you using at night?

    What's your favorite for nighttime use?  I've been using the Aristocrat soaker on my non-night trained DS1 and am really happy with it.  His diaper is SOAKED in the am (fleece liner, PF, two microfiber towels folded in thirds), but the wool keeps it all in!!!  PJs are dry as a bone!

    Not sure what I'm going to use on DS2 yet.


    Kristin
  •  04-09-2006, 6:00 AM 14389 in reply to 14376

    Re: What are you using at night?

    I use to use a hemp fitted diaper with a sugarpeas wool cover. I got sick of hand washing the wool cover and lanolizing it. So I switched to lukesdrawers good night kisses and I love them. I have never had one leak at night.
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML