Attached to Baby
Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
in
Babywearing Sale/Trade (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Search
Home
Shop
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Downloads
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Babywearing Sale/Trade
»
Sold the Ulli!!! Thanks!
Sold the Ulli!!! Thanks!
Last post 04-09-2006, 10:33 PM by
palomine
. 2 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
04-05-2006, 3:46 PM
14220
cdmaze
Joined on 02-08-2006
Posts 3
Points 49
Sold the Ulli!!! Thanks!
Reply
Quote
I've been told if I want another wrap...one has to go. I hate to see her leave me, though!
She is only a few months old...I'm her first owner. She is soft but not totally broken in yet. She's only been washed twice cold and hung to dry.
$75 ppd!
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-09-2006, 3:52 PM
14431
in reply to
14220
cdmaze
Joined on 02-08-2006
Posts 3
Points 49
Re: 4.1 Ulli Storchenweige! REDUCED TO $75
Reply
Quote
FYI: I have feedback on ebay under themaze76...just in case anyone wonders!
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-09-2006, 10:33 PM
14464
in reply to
14431
palomine
Joined on 04-10-2006
Posts 5
Points 25
Re: 4.1 Ulli Storchenweige! REDUCED TO $75
Reply
Quote
I pm'd you!
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby