in

If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

Last post 04-11-2006, 10:31 PM by momma-to-5. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-24-2006, 5:36 PM 13805

    If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    So my mom gave me $100 today and I'm thinkning our CD supplies need some help!!!

    We've had just basic prefolds and a few contours ... used on two other boys, with Dappi and Gerber diaper covers.  We did try a few aio with ds#2, but they were so expensive and took forever to dry, so not sure I want to go that route, but then that was 7yeas and 2 kids ago ...

    .... am lookig for the "expert opinions". Wink [;)]    I know that $100 really isn't a lot when it comes down to it, but what would you buy?


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  03-24-2006, 6:48 PM 13806 in reply to 13805

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    Any kind of diaper?  I might invest it all in pockets!  Definitely try some BumGenius!  and  I love WAHM diapers with velcro and suedecloth.  Wow, I wish I had $100 to spend on CDs!  Now you've got me drooling, I mean, thinking!

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  03-24-2006, 6:54 PM 13808 in reply to 13806

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    Pockets go on like an aio. You just have to stuff them when after you dry the diapers. They really do dry in 1 cycle. Fuzzibunz, wonderoos, and Happy Heinys are good pockets. I also really like Luke Drawers. They are an aio, that is very absorbant. They have cute prints, and also dry in 1 cycle. Haakon calls them his Bob the Builder diapers, because we have various ones with transportation themes.
    Beth
  •  03-25-2006, 12:53 PM 13823 in reply to 13808

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    A new custom Mei Tai for sure!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  03-29-2006, 5:28 PM 13959 in reply to 13805

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    I'd go wool anything.
    Kristin
  •  03-30-2006, 12:35 PM 13985 in reply to 13805

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    OK.. I don't know that much about cloth diapers but you did ask what I would buy.. LOLBig Smile [:D]

    I really really really want a LLL Didy. I'm still kicking myself for not getting in on the last order...

    If that wasn't possible, I'd go for a GM Haumea and go out to dinner with the rest.

     

    Wink [;)]

     

     

  •  03-31-2006, 3:19 PM 14044 in reply to 13959

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    Ditto on the wool. Also some Fuzzi bunz, and maybe some muttaqins 3SR
    Stephanie
    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

  •  04-01-2006, 11:45 AM 14061 in reply to 13805

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    i would buy more motherease and some nice wool longies.  i love motherease!!!!!
  •  04-09-2006, 6:35 PM 14441 in reply to 14061

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    I'd go clothes shopping!  It's spring I need something new to wear!  And with it being spring just shove that nakey butt outside and you won't need diapers!  LOL  Stick out tongue [:P]
  •  04-11-2006, 10:31 PM 14548 in reply to 13805

    Re: If grandma gave you $100 ... how would you spend it.

    I bet you have already spent the money but I wanted to chime in. Little Beetles are the my FAVE and WOOOOOLLLLL!!!!
View as RSS news feed in XML