in

Want to help with LiveChat?

Last post 04-08-2006, 7:32 PM by mama_in_atx. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-29-2006, 10:47 AM 13934

    Computer [co] Want to help with LiveChat?

    I have room for 2-3 more LiveChat seats with our new and improved LiveChat feature.

    Ideally, I'd like one of the seats to be someone to cover the times that we aren't already on. Someone living in Europe, Asia, Australia, etc... might be good to cover the other parts of the day when we're sleeping.

    The current LiveChat consultants are Angie (Eastern), Abigail (Central), Karisa (Pacific), JoLynda and myself (Central). So we have the states covered, but we still could use a few more anyway, as we all just log in whenever we have the time, there are no set hours.

    You would also handle an occasional email support ticket from customers.

    This would be a volunteer position, and you would get a store discount. As we grow bigger, it has the possibility of becoming a paid position, especially if you want to help with phone support. But for now it will be a volunteer position only.

     


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  03-29-2006, 2:16 PM 13950 in reply to 13934

    Re: Want to help with LiveChat?

    I'm so excited to see you expanding, Angela! :)


    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
  •  03-29-2006, 3:27 PM 13954 in reply to 13934

    Re: Want to help with LiveChat?

    Angela,

    What kind of knowledge does a support person need to have? 

    I am in Alaska time (one hour earlier than Pacific).


    Becky

  •  03-29-2006, 4:26 PM 13956 in reply to 13954

    Re: Want to help with LiveChat?

    Becky,

    Familiarity with HOTSLINGS! Lol, it is our number # support question on sizing and such. ERGOs would be another good area for expertise. And then general ring slings - how to use, choose, etc... And as of the past 6 months, wrap questions are skyrocketing.

    And of course familiarity with general ATB CS, which is easy to get up to speed in.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  03-30-2006, 6:03 PM 13996 in reply to 13956

    Re: Want to help with LiveChat?

    Familiarity with Hotslings is definately not me....Embarrassed [:$]  I'm going to have to exchange the one I just bought because it's too big!  Crying [:'(]
  •  04-08-2006, 12:30 AM 14321 in reply to 13934

    Re: Want to help with LiveChat?

    Angela,

    I might be interested.  I have never used an Ergo, but am not above learning!

    I am in the East (FL) but my main hours of being online are 11pm- 3am E.D.T. because of my wacky work schedule and being an all around night owl!

    Allysa

    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  04-08-2006, 7:32 PM 14328 in reply to 13956

    Re: Want to help with LiveChat?

    I'm interested, too.  I'm familiar with Hotslings and Ergo, as well as several RS. I'm revisiting wraps now that DS is so heavy, but I'm fairly familiar with wrap stuff in general.

    I'm central, too, but I have a feeling I stay up much later than Abigail! See, I'm a student and do most of my studying between 9pm-2am CST.  LMK if that'd work with the times you need coverage - I'd be thrilled to do it!


    Miki,
    Mama to 2 incrediboys, Ian & Aidan
View as RSS news feed in XML