Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

Best wet bag???

Last post 04-09-2006, 10:29 PM by mamachanse. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-24-2006, 3:24 PM 13802

    Best wet bag???

    Am looking for a good on the go wet bag, but also for a larger one to have next to the changing table.  Wash diapes every day. so don't plan to use the wet pail idea .... just wnering if anyone has a favorite websit where they have odered wet bags from? 
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  03-24-2006, 6:51 PM 13807 in reply to 13802

    Re: Best wet bag???

    Here is an older thread with some good recommendations https://www.attachedtobaby.com/forums/thread/12540.aspx

    I love my Nappsack wetbag, I wish I would've gotten a larger one!  The Happy Tushies and Nappsack are both great quality and you smell NOTHING.  I highly recommend them!

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  04-09-2006, 9:57 PM 14460 in reply to 13802

    Re: Best wet bag???

    I second the napsack for on the go, lots of cute prints to pick from too!
  •  04-09-2006, 10:29 PM 14463 in reply to 13802

    Re: Best wet bag???

    Nappsacks, Happy Tushies and Stinkbug Designs.  Zippered wetbags are a must IMO!

    Susan~Wife to Andrew; Mama to a grown up sling boy, Atticus, and a little wrapped love, Creeley
View as RSS news feed in XML