Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

What is your favorite wrap carry?

Last post 07-05-2005, 10:13 AM by zaksma. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-08-2005, 8:10 AM 1354

    What is your favorite wrap carry?

    I have gotten stuck using only 3 different carries. I really like the wcc variation on my front. Then for a back carry I use the rucksack and wcc. What else have people found comfortable?
    Beth
  •  06-08-2005, 12:29 PM 1358 in reply to 1354

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 08-11-2005, 4:01 PM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 112
    • Points 2,035

    Re: What is your favorite wrap carry?

    My favorite wrap carry is the back wrap cross carry. Hands down! I find that to be the ultimate most comfortable way to carry my DS of all wrap carries!!


    Baby boy, Travis
  •  06-08-2005, 11:52 PM 1409 in reply to 1358

    Re: What is your favorite wrap carry?

    My favorite is the FCC, since I can just tie it on and pop my DS in and out. And the BWCC w/CB for back carries.
  •  06-16-2005, 9:56 AM 1625 in reply to 1409

    Re: What is your favorite wrap carry?

    Wow, you girls are talking in Greek to me, I'm so confused! lol  I am thinking of getting a Moby wrap (is that a good one?) so I guess I'll have to figure these carries out!
  •  06-22-2005, 1:03 PM 1851 in reply to 1409

    Re: What is your favorite wrap carry?

     karisaf wrote:
    My favorite is the FCC, since I can just tie it on and pop my DS in and out. And the BWCC w/CB for back carries.


    Same here... I like the poppability of the FCC.   My fav. definitely.

    Christine
    BWing, CDing, HSing, AP momma to my 2 girls:
    Mikayla (5/98) and Rachel (3/05)
  •  07-05-2005, 10:13 AM 2173 in reply to 1851

    Re: What is your favorite wrap carry?

    So far I have only "mastered" the Tibetan but I love it and use it all the time.

     

    Amy

View as RSS news feed in XML