in

Pregnancy buddies!

Last post 9 minutes ago by marie. 12 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-13-2006, 11:46 AM 13441

    Pregnancy buddies!

    Since so many of us are expecting little bundles this year, I thought it would be fun to talk about our newest additions!  If you are interested in having a pregnancy buddy, you can post here and we can match up mamas with close due dates!

    Brady is going to be a big brother in September, my due date is 9.14.06

    We don't want to find out the gender until the baby is born but I think it's a girl.  This means nothing of course because I thought Brady was a girl up until the moment they pulled him out of me.  When they announced "it's a boy!" I almost said "are you sure?"

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  03-13-2006, 2:33 PM 13443 in reply to 13441

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    We are pg and expecting on 08.12.06. They say it is a girl. We can be pg buddies :-).

    Such a funny story Angie about Brady's birth, lol.


    Terri
    Mama to Emma born 1.08.2004
    Attached to Baby Wrap Advisor
  •  03-13-2006, 3:03 PM 13445 in reply to 13443

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    I hope to join ya'll soon! I've been casually trying for 3 months but I'm gonna get serious this time around!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  03-13-2006, 3:36 PM 13449 in reply to 13445

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    Yay Ann!  Do you want us to start a TTC thread?

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  03-13-2006, 10:35 PM 13463 in reply to 13449

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    March 25th...expected conception date LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    Fingers crossed for everyone!!!!!!!! :)


    Lori :)

    SAHM to Abdalla (5) & Nora (2) :)
  •  03-15-2006, 10:00 AM 13514 in reply to 13463

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    Hi!  We're due with our eighth on June 4th.  We've never found out gender.  After 5 boys though,  I just plan on a boy,  and if I happen to have a girl,  I'm suprised! ;)  Congrats to all expecting mamas,  and good luck for those of you hoping to be!
    ~Lisa,
    Homebirthing, Homeschooling, Babywearing Mama to:
    Nicholas, 11
    Abigail, 9
    Gabriel, 7
    Isaac, 5
    Mary, 3
    Samuel, 2
    Henry (Joey), 1
    Baby due in June
    ~Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow~
  •  03-15-2006, 12:36 PM 13516 in reply to 13514

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    Hi Traditional Mama!

    It's been a long time! It's so good to hear that you a pg again! Yay!!

    And to all you moms that are TTC, I'm keeping my fingers crossed :-).


    Terri
    Mama to Emma born 1.08.2004
    Attached to Baby Wrap Advisor
  •  03-15-2006, 8:51 PM 13527 in reply to 13445

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    TTC board! Great idea! Anyone else ttc? I'm sure I'm not alone here!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-13-2006, 8:29 AM 14573 in reply to 13527

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    Me, me.....I wanna join!  Due the middle of July!

    Who is just HUGELY pregnant right now and what kind of babywearing are you doing?

    I am still comfy with front, back, and hip, but I keep all pressure off the bump by tying Mei Tais above the bump and doing Tibetan carries, etc.

    Hip carries in ring slings are working great, too.  :)

    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  04-13-2006, 11:31 AM 14583 in reply to 14573

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    Okay, this is a little embarassing to admit but I am only 18weeks along and have already gained (gulp) 20lbs!  So I am definitely huge already!

    Brady hasn't wanted to be worn too much since he learned how to walk and be mobile.  He does enjoy taking an evening walk in the MT.  I tie one set of straps above and the other below my bump.  He was okay for a short time in a pouch or ring sling too.

    One advantage to my huge GIANT bump...I think Brady understands.  He keeps lifting up my shirt and saying "baby" and then he will kiss it and snuggle it.  VERY CUTE....

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  05-12-2006, 10:20 AM 15620 in reply to 13441

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    Hi,
    I am new to this site.  I am expecting a girl on 9-12-06.  She will be our first.  So excited. 
  •  05-12-2006, 3:19 PM 15626 in reply to 15620

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    Hi Marie!

    Welcome!  Our due dates are very close.  Big Smile [:D]

    How exciting to have a little girl!  We are going to keep it a surprise and find out the gender when the baby is born.  What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?  Anything you are experiencing that you weren't expecting?


    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  9 minutes ago 15668 in reply to 15626

    Re: Pregnancy buddies!

    I love to feel her moving and kicking.  It is so amazing to have another life inside of me.  I am really tired all of the time, though. 
View as RSS news feed in XML