in

Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

Last post 03-26-2006, 5:57 PM by blessedw/4. 23 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (24 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-22-2005, 12:13 PM 5

    Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    What is your favorite pocket diaper?



    Fuzzi Bunz   (58.3%)
    Wonderoos   (4.2%)
    Happy Heiny's   (16.7%)
    Starbunz   (0%)
    Other, please add in post   (20.8%)
    Total votes: 24

  •  01-05-2006, 11:02 PM 8147 in reply to 5

    Smile [:)] Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    Wow! No votes for Wonderoos?

    I have a few and they are WONDERFUL! They fit my newborn DS as well as his 2yo brother - perfectly on both!

    They are a great value because all you need is one size

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-06-2006, 6:40 PM 8251 in reply to 8147

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    I love the idea of wonderoos, but they never fit my guy. He weighed 26lbs at 6 mo and they were too small. I held on to them for 6 mo. and they still did not fit so I sold them.
    Beth
  •  01-06-2006, 8:05 PM 8256 in reply to 8251

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    I agree with Beth.  Great concept, but they didn't work for us.  Brady is a bit on the small side and no matter how I snapped it, the wonderoo didn't seem to fit him right and there would be some form of leaking Sad [:(]  Wonderoos did get me hooked on suedecloth though....absolutely love that stuff!
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  01-12-2006, 1:13 AM 8661 in reply to 5

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    Our fav pocket is Harleyz, by Wahmrama on Hyenacart. They are so so trim, love them!
    Jasmine, SAHM to Amelie
  •  01-12-2006, 11:33 AM 8711 in reply to 8661

    • gool0005 is online. Last active: 05-13-2006, 10:31 PM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 99
    • Points 1,563

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    Wonderoos were great when my kids were tiny but they didn't stay tiny long enough. I really did like them though but I didn't really get a "One-Size" use out of them. When the kids were newborn, they were too big and it wasn't long before they became too small.

    Kelly (who voted for FuzziBunz)

  •  01-14-2006, 12:40 AM 8888 in reply to 8147

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    www.fuzzifannies.com Modern cloth diapers and MORE!     i love these dipes they are the best ive seen so far in my oppinion and my dear friend makes them

    Jade sahm gypsie momma to sophia divina (1 mo) olivia ani (2YRS) philisha nyjan(6 YRS)
  •  01-14-2006, 10:18 AM 8895 in reply to 8888

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    I'm guessing someone who doesnt CD shouldnt really be chiming in, but of my friends that CD here, I like their FB's the best. Wink [;)]
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-14-2006, 10:46 AM 8897 in reply to 8895

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    Mom2Jack+one wrote:
    I'm guessing someone who doesnt CD shouldnt really be chiming in, but of my friends that CD here, I like their FB's the best. Wink [;)]

    LOL, Jess, you crack me up!


    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  01-15-2006, 11:06 PM 9193 in reply to 5

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    I didn't vote because I'm STILL looking for my favourte! We have some Fuzzibunz which are alright, but they have always fit oddly and leaked for a while but that has mysteriously corrected itself.

    I also have Happy Heinys, Snap-EZ, and Green Acre Designs, all of which are okay. I think the Snap-EZ are the cutest but they are pretty expensive. I like the stuffins of the GAD the best. Very clever :) I have some I have made myself which work just as well as any of the rest I've tried so... still searching for the perfect one :)
    Carrie
    Nathan's Mama, 10/22/04
  •  01-16-2006, 7:20 AM 9259 in reply to 9193

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    My absolute favorite pocket diep is the Snap-EZ Windpro fleece diapers (fleece only- we don't much like the PUL SEZs-red marks on DS's tuinder thighs!) - every time I put one on DS I wish we had a whole stash!
    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn
    with baby #2 due in Sept!
  •  01-19-2006, 3:06 PM 9863 in reply to 9259

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    We like Snap-EZ as well, but haven't tried windpro. 

    I think our favorite pockets are Swaddlebees.  Very trim and cute! Smile [:)]  I know in the past people have had wicking problems with them because the tag is in the front, but they've been redesigned with a tag in the back.  The inserts are different as well.

    Anyway, we never had any problems with leaks or wicking with either the old or new style. Smile [:)]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-22-2006, 8:23 PM 10173 in reply to 5

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    I tried 6 different brands when I switched form prefolds, pins and plastic pants.  The only kind that have never leaked on me are FuzziBunz. 

     

    TBH, I wanted to love one of the WAHM types instead of buying mass production...but...ya gotta do what works.  Never had a leak, even at night and even DH and DD don't complain too much about them!


    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  01-25-2006, 10:56 AM 10522 in reply to 10173

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?


    He only have one HH and I love the velcro!!  The FB's are great also...I think I just prefer the speed of the other one for me. 

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  01-27-2006, 8:49 PM 10793 in reply to 5

    Re: Poll: What is your favorite pocket diaper?

    I guess I would just have to vote for the dipes I make.. they are the only pocket diapers I use!  www.fuzzifannies.com
    Rachele
    WAHM to my 2 girls!
    www.fuzzifannies.com
    Pocket diapers with flair!
Page 1 of 2 (24 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML