Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

Running behind

Last post 03-08-2006, 3:35 PM by ComfyJoey. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-17-2006, 11:13 AM 12464

    Running behind

    It's been a tough week and I am apologizing here as I am having a hard time keeping up with everything this week with the injury and the fact that I switched computers and email management has been impossible.

    I am behind on emails and a few phone calls. Please bear with me while I try to get caught up.

    Thank you,

    angela


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-17-2006, 12:16 PM 12470 in reply to 12464

    Re: Running behind

    Angela: We love you and know that your a mommy first. No need to apologize
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  02-17-2006, 12:59 PM 12478 in reply to 12464

    Re: Running behind

    Everyone understands I am sure! I don't think I ever heard anything but praise about you Angela (and ATB).


    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  02-17-2006, 4:06 PM 12502 in reply to 12478

    Re: Running behind

    If you are running behind, we sure wouldn't notice! You are doing an awesome job! Let us know if there is anything anyone can do to help!


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-17-2006, 7:20 PM 12516 in reply to 12502

    Re: Running behind

    Hang in there! If there is anything I can do to help (return emails ect.) let me know!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-27-2006, 3:43 PM 12920 in reply to 12464

    Re: Running behind

    Ohmigosh.....you could never tell you are "behind".....just checked into the site today and it looks GREAT!  :)

    Did not hear what your injury is, but sending huge hugs and good thoughts your way!

    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  03-08-2006, 3:35 PM 13265 in reply to 12464

    Re: Running behind

    Hi Angela,

     I have no clue how you manage everything so perfectly. You Rock !!

     I hope your injury heals soon :)

    Ayesha -
    SAHM to 2 adorable boys ages 1 & 4
    Due early May with new baby girl, YAY !!

    Embroidered Designer Silk Pouches
    Carefully Designed With You in Mind
    Huge Clearance Sale - Low Shipping
    Save $$$ @ www.comfyjoey.com
View as RSS news feed in XML