in

Wrap and a pouch for sale

Last post 03-03-2006, 8:34 PM by lilsprstr. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-28-2006, 2:51 PM 12970

    Wrap and a pouch for sale

    Hot Mama wrap FSOT
    3.7 Red Kimono Wrap
    $40 ppd
    Pictured below...
     


    Btw, this is an awesome wrap, I'm just dying to try a Didy and don't have the funds.

    Mom and Me Pea in a Pod Pouch in bright yellow with primary colors in the trim for sale. It is snapped for the left shoulder and has red snaps. It is a size xs/s. This pouch is very bright and pretty. It is in excellent condition. $40 ppd.
    This is a great pouch! I paid $70 plus shipping charges for it new.



    ISO Hotslings Paola (Size 1 or 2)
    Red waves, Paul, Jonas, Till, Krokus or Wildrose Didys (Sizes 4 or 5)



    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  03-03-2006, 11:35 AM 13100 in reply to 12970

    Re: Wraps and a pouch for sale

    how much for the red wrap?
  •  03-03-2006, 3:04 PM 13110 in reply to 13100

    Re: Wraps and a pouch for sale

    opps i see it haha! Is either wrap still for sale? I like the red the best if you have that one!
  •  03-03-2006, 8:34 PM 13120 in reply to 13110

    Re: Wraps and a pouch for sale

    Hello,
    Yes, both are still available. You can e-mail me directly at heffsjunk@yahoo.com. I'm asking $40. Thanks!

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
View as RSS news feed in XML