in

Help me thin my stash

Last post 03-04-2006, 10:10 AM by foenyx. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-22-2006, 7:06 PM 12709

    Help me thin my stash



    Rebozo- this is like an imitation indio- and so soft without being thick!  I tie a slip knot and use it like a ring sling.  Or you can just make it a beautiful RS for real...or just a pretty shawl!
    Pink=60cmX2.0m (almost 2.1) asking $25  reduced $23

    For an extra $5  I can use the small silver sling rings I have handy to make it into a RS :)


     

     

     


    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
  •  02-24-2006, 11:10 AM 12763 in reply to 12709

    Re: Help me thin my stash

    i'll take the black/gray indio!!!!! maybe the other one too.  will pay you on 3/2!!!
  •  03-04-2006, 10:10 AM 13124 in reply to 12763

    Re: Help me thin my stash

    Doh!  I need to check here more often.  A friend of mine took the blue one.  Just to be sure, these really aren't indios, just a lot like the indios I own.

    Sorry- I should have checked here too (I was updating my post at TBWer and remembered I had to update here too.

    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
View as RSS news feed in XML