in

Can we get a hint?

Last post 02-24-2006, 7:35 PM by alliswater. 12 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-19-2006, 1:53 PM 12564

    Can we get a hint?

    Hey its March in like 9 days...can we get a hint at the didy of the month?
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-19-2006, 1:57 PM 12567 in reply to 12564

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    Oooh!  A didy of the month puzzle would brighten up my week... Geeked [8-|]

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  02-19-2006, 2:14 PM 12568 in reply to 12567

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    Wow, can we say OBSESSED! Big Smile [:D]

    You crack me up! What didy are you wishing for?


    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-19-2006, 3:00 PM 12571 in reply to 12568

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    Well, *I'm* wishing for the unnatural Indio Green, but I don't think it's very likely as there's only one listed in stock (and it's not my size anyway) ... LOL!!!

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  02-20-2006, 6:33 AM 12603 in reply to 12568

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    I am predicting the Martin or Jonas...but I'm hoping for Eva!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-20-2006, 9:00 AM 12618 in reply to 12564

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    Indio green would be great for St. Pattys Day!


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  02-21-2006, 8:11 AM 12668 in reply to 12603

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 05-10-2006, 8:47 PM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 99
    • Points 1,563

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    eaganbeautyadvisor wrote:
    I am predicting the Martin or Jonas...but I'm hoping for Eva!

    Ann,

    David did say that March would be an Indio. I will hold him to it LOL. I want an Indio but not the yellow even though I think it will be the yellow.

    If it is Martin, you all should snatch him up! I get the most compliments on Martin. He is so gorgeous. Just this past weekend we went to the Aquarium and 5 people asked me about him and I handed out 5 ATB business cards and demonstrated wrapping techniques 3 times for those that asked. Martin is beautiful, you should get one even if they aren't on sale.

    Kelly

  •  02-21-2006, 10:18 AM 12673 in reply to 12668

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    Hehe, it won't be the yellow, we will try not to put anything up as FSOT that people will never want.

    David is working for three clients and is away right now we're a bit behind on things trying to get tax preparations done but I'll try to get him to think up a puzzle as soon as he can.

    I do love the Martin so much I tried to order extras last time and I think once people realize what a classic beauty Martin is, they will order him more often.

    Thanks!

    Angela


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-22-2006, 7:40 PM 12711 in reply to 12564

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    Hmmmm...yeah, indio for March I recall! Yeppy!!!

     

    I love indios. Let's see, which one would I want.....any but yellow. Love indios!

     

     


    Giselle
    Wife to Bora, SAHM to Lora (01-22-05)
  •  02-22-2006, 10:59 PM 12730 in reply to 12673

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    Oh, Oh, I want to play! 

     

    (humming the Jeopardy theme song) waiting for the riddle.....


    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  02-24-2006, 12:08 AM 12752 in reply to 12730

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    No ivy?  I'd be tempted for sure!
    Kristin
  •  02-24-2006, 1:32 PM 12773 in reply to 12752

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    I think we can safely assume "not ivy" Wink [;)]

    The Didymos web page lists 12 indios in regular production... yellow green blue red blue/white darkblue/white black/white nat.green nat.brown natural hemp linen... the English version lists 11, they forgot "Indio natur"??... hee hee.

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  02-24-2006, 7:35 PM 12787 in reply to 12773

    Re: Can we get a hint?

    Hint has been posted in For Sale/Trade area!
View as RSS news feed in XML