view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Babywearing Sale/Trade (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Babywearing Sale/Trade
»
Lilac Moby for a Black Moby
Lilac Moby for a Black Moby
Last post 02-20-2006, 5:20 PM by
eaganbeautyadvisor
. 0 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
02-20-2006, 5:20 PM
12643
eaganbeautyadvisor
Joined on 10-24-2005
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Posts 290
Points 5,236
Lilac Moby for a Black Moby
Reply
Quote
I have a new lilac moby that I love, except I have a boy and everyone thinks he's a girl. Does anyone have a black one (in any condition (even well-loved) or a natural/beige one that they want to trade for?
Ann
Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
Post Points: 5
Report abuse