Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Which MT has the most narrow body?

Last post 02-15-2006, 5:46 PM by Teakafrog. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-14-2006, 3:52 PM 12224

    Which MT has the most narrow body?

    Not referring to a napsack that has the curve but instead one that has a straight narrow body.  Or will I have to break down and make my own????????
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-14-2006, 10:28 PM 12267 in reply to 12224

    Re: Which MT has the most narrow body?

    The My Bei Bei MT has a pretty narrow and overall small body. I just sold mine so not sure of the dimensions though. It was certainly the narrowest of any I've used.

    The only other one I can think of is maybe the Happy Cruiser but it also had a different shape-not just straight- though I think I saw a pic of one she did that was straight??

    You might be able to get a wahm to custom size-I've done that often since I like narrow bodies too.

    Good luck

    Ann


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  02-15-2006, 1:37 AM 12287 in reply to 12224

    Re: Which MT has the most narrow body?

    I had a Lazy Luke's MT that was really narrow, only a little over 12 inches wide or something.
    Jasmine, SAHM to Amelie
  •  02-15-2006, 5:46 PM 12348 in reply to 12287

    Re: Which MT has the most narrow body?

    Mei Tai Babys look to me to be narrower than Babyhawks. My Lovey Liner just about fits width wise in a BH, but the pics on the MTB site show it sticking out farther.  Also, they have the adjustable feature to cinch them in more. I think Sachis were a little narrower, but with the new redesign, I don't know.
View as RSS news feed in XML