Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Hi from Wisconsin

Last post 02-15-2006, 10:39 AM by mamaAnn. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-12-2006, 3:12 PM 12021

    Hi from Wisconsin

    Hi all!

    My name is Ginger, I'm a SAHM to 2 little girls...Morgan (18months) and Madalyn (2months). I'm new to babywearing and just getting the hang of all the different carriers. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!! Smile [:)]

     

    ~Ginger

  •  02-12-2006, 3:20 PM 12023 in reply to 12021

    Re: Hi from Wisconsin

    Hi Ginger!

    I'm from Wisconsin originally, grew up there. :) Welcome to ATB!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-12-2006, 4:51 PM 12027 in reply to 12023

    Re: Hi from Wisconsin

    Welcome Ginger! There are a lot of Midwest Mamas here!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-14-2006, 2:23 AM 12144 in reply to 12027

    Re: Hi from Wisconsin

    Welcome Ginger! We look forward to getting to know you too and helping you get to know your carriers.
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-14-2006, 3:58 AM 12165 in reply to 12023

    Re: Hi from Wisconsin

    I really like the names you picked for your kids! Both were on my "if it's a girl" list! (But I had a boy...) Smile [:)]


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-15-2006, 10:39 AM 12319 in reply to 12165

    Re: Hi from Wisconsin

    Welcome to a great community! Babywearing is healthy for babies and fun for mamas :)

    Ann


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
View as RSS news feed in XML