I thought maybe everyone could list their favorite activities or crafts that they do with their preschoolers. That way we can share ideas.
Just a few of the things we do are:
baking
playdough and cookie cutters
making cards for various holidays
painting *not as often as I should*
working on letters
flashcards (yes this seems heavy handed but they are fun ones and zack really likes them-I let him guide it and as soon as I see that he is getting bored or irritated with it away they go)
Cooking supper *likes to help me stir things or add things to pots
Clean up *chores-likes to gather items like sippy cups and glasses from other rooms and bring them to the kitchen.
What do you do with you preschooler all day long.
BTW he goes to preschool two mornings a week and goes to gymnastics an hour a week. We also go to reading time at the library and would like to make time to go swimming now that we have the ear plugs for max to keep water out of his ear tubes.
SAHM to Max and Zachary
Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D