Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

SouthBeach Diet

Last post 02-12-2006, 3:37 PM by angela. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-10-2006, 8:40 PM 11917

    SouthBeach Diet

    So amy said she was going on this diet and I have heard the name but am unsure what this diet consists of.  Anyone have any onfo on it?  I figured since we have a WW thread, we should have a southbeach thread too! Big Smile [:D]


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-11-2006, 9:48 PM 11996 in reply to 11917

    Re: SouthBeach Diet

    I have two clients ( I do hair ) that do this diet religously. And they swear by it. Other than that I don't know. I think it's fairly simalar to Atkins. Low-carb type things.
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-12-2006, 1:56 PM 12017 in reply to 11917

    Re: SouthBeach Diet

    I borrowed the book and an extra SBD cookbook from the library.  I haven't actually done a full SBD, but am trying to integrate the principles.  They seem a lot more balanced than Atkins ;)

    --Hannah

    Mama to 5 blessings

    dd#1 '96, dd#2 '98, dd#3 '00, ds '02, and dd#4 '05
  •  02-12-2006, 3:37 PM 12026 in reply to 12017

    Re: SouthBeach Diet

    It makes more sense and is more healthier than the Atkins diet. It is about the smart choosing of carbs, fats, etc...
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML