Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Big Didymos Shipment close

Last post 2 hours, 2 minutes ago by Mom2Jack+one. 16 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (17 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-07-2006, 1:57 PM 11595

    Travel [ap] Big Didymos Shipment close

    I am excited to go pick up all those Diddies!  Also, to see our small piles rise up again!

    I think I will get them tomorrow.

    It's fun to be the ATB Stock Boy!

  •  02-07-2006, 3:33 PM 11603 in reply to 11595

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    WOO HOO! I can't wait to see the purple waves IRL.
    I keep hearing how thin the waves are, they sound like a great spring and summer wrap.
    Beth
  •  02-07-2006, 8:35 PM 11616 in reply to 11595

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    And I'm in a didy buying mood...how fabulous!

     


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-07-2006, 8:48 PM 11619 in reply to 11616

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Oh how exciting! There are 2 Didys I want this month!

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-10-2006, 6:49 PM 11900 in reply to 11619

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Popcorn [^lurk]
    I keep checking the Didy inventory pages........ got my eye on a certain Didy.......Wink [;)]


    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  02-10-2006, 9:15 PM 11921 in reply to 11900

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Me too! I keep checking. I can't wait to see how fast they go once their in the store!
  •  02-11-2006, 12:54 AM 11941 in reply to 11921

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Chanting.. didy Didy Didy

    DIDY!! Ohh love those Didylicious wraps


    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05
  •  02-11-2006, 1:20 AM 11944 in reply to 11595

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    OOhhh, I have some Paypal burning a hole in my computer!!!!
  •  02-11-2006, 1:30 AM 11947 in reply to 11944

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    allysareed wrote:
    OOhhh, I have some Paypal burning a hole in my computer!!!!
    Careful or your computer will blow up and you won't be able to order.  LOLStick out tongue [:P]

     


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-11-2006, 3:06 PM 11971 in reply to 11595

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Here comes my green indio!!!!

     

     


    Giselle
    Wife to Bora, SAHM to Lora (01-22-05)
  •  18 hours, 38 minutes ago 12091 in reply to 11971

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Anxiously awaiting the Didy restocking here, too! Smile [:)]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  17 hours, 53 minutes ago 12097 in reply to 11595

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Will there be Lenas, by any chance?
  •  17 hours, 43 minutes ago 12101 in reply to 12097

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Oh I am so excited! I keep picturing the purple waves in my hand. I used my indio today at the grocery store. They are so supportive and comfortable. I just love DIDYS!
    Beth
  •  15 hours, 53 minutes ago 12105 in reply to 12101

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    I've only checd 4 times in the last 3 hours for restocked didys Surprise [:O]
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  7 hours, 1 minutes ago 12146 in reply to 12105

    Re: Big Didymos Shipment close

    Confession time!! Totally not a wrapper but thinking seriously about trying it again because I want a purple waves-YUMMY-or maybe green :D
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
Page 1 of 2 (17 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML