I just started using cloth with DS2. I tried with DS1, but I started about the time he was showing signs of potty learning. In my genious thought pattern, I figured cloth would help him feel wet. I should have remembered that he was a boy and didn't much care.![Smile [:)]](../../emoticons/emotion-1.gif)
With DS2, I have environmental guilt which has turned into need-to-save-money. I CD during the day and use sposies when I run out of covers--DS2 is a monster, frequent pooper--gotta love that BM! I also use sposies when we go out. The thought of lugging around soiled diapers isn't my idea of fun (no offense to those of you who do).
I've gotten so nutso with cloth that I just bought a bunch of diaper making supplies off Lexi. This may be turning into a carrier-like addiction! I say if you want to do cloth, do it whenever you feel like it. It certainly doesn't have to be all or nothing. And those big diaper boards are intimidating!
Kristin