Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Signs for your baby's name?

Last post 02-06-2006, 6:48 AM by eaganbeautyadvisor. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-03-2006, 7:49 AM 11351

    Signs for your baby's name?

    Here's another signing quesiton....what do you do for your childs name? I know spelling it out would be way to difficult for a kid under one. So, what does one do? I thought about just signing the first letter of his name.

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-03-2006, 8:17 AM 11356 in reply to 11351

    Re: Signs for your baby's name?

    I'm pretty sure the first letter thing is what most people do at first. 

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  02-05-2006, 7:25 PM 11483 in reply to 11356

    Re: Signs for your baby's name?

    Okay, I know it's silly, but I am thinking it would be wierd if Logan was making an L sign all the time because isn't that what kids do for "loser"???? I want to think of something a little less geeky!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-05-2006, 8:22 PM 11491 in reply to 11483

    Re: Signs for your baby's name?

    Do you have any special nicknames for Logan?  You can use the first letter of his nickname or if that's not a solution, make up a special sign for your special little man!
    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  02-06-2006, 6:48 AM 11510 in reply to 11356

    Re: Signs for your baby's name?

    I think that is what I'll do...make up a sign! All his nicknames start with L's! Like Loggi Bear!


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
View as RSS news feed in XML