Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

What's your current wish list look like?

Last post 02-09-2006, 10:20 PM by Chmmr. 12 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-04-2006, 1:27 PM 11424

    What's your current wish list look like?

    Lately my thirst for more carriers can not be quenched! I have my next few purchases in mind already.

    I am curious to see what is on everyones wish our lust list. Pretend at the moment $$ is no object... Whats on your list?

    Mine:
    *Chocolate oopa
    *Amythest Eden MT
    *Ulli Storch
    * ER narrow blanket Podegi in Orange sakura
    * Soul Baby NYC
    *Black moonflower solarveil zolo
    *Fanciful freehand
    *maybe an onbu


    Whats on your list?
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-04-2006, 2:05 PM 11425 in reply to 11424

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    Ohhh, scary question.  LOL!  I like my stash a lot... however if money was no object I'd be fostering some crazy things.  When something sits on TBW FSOT for a while I start wanting it... even if I didn't really like it 5 minutes ago.

    * green Lexi-wraps on FSOT.  all of them.  keep my favorite shade and hem it if I have to.  Cool [H]
    * some kind of podegi - but... not orange - I don't think I can pull off that much orange and look healthy.  Ick! [+o(]
    * LoTR Freehand.  Big Smile [:D]

    This list could be much longer, but I think naptime is just about over, here.  Heh.  I want to see what other people will put...
  •  02-04-2006, 3:27 PM 11429 in reply to 11424

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    Here's mine! ( I WISH money was no object)Sad [:(]

    • Baby Signing Times
    • Black Hotslings size 4
    • Didymos in Aqua Waves size 7
    • Didymos in Eva size 6 (for when I have a girl!) or Ulli Storch (right on, JoLynda)
    • A Babyhawk in a pink/brown combo with Minkie!
    • And a bunch of BabyLegs!

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-04-2006, 8:33 PM 11439 in reply to 11424

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    * Indio brown size 5 (assuming I could get everything on my list, otherwise I'd want a red Indio)

    * BB-slen ring sling (I've never had a ring sling and it seems comfy)

    * Red waves size 3 (had one for a breif moment but it had pulled/knotted threads so I had to return it/ DH was not happy about my purchase so I did not exchange it)

    * Leo red 4.1 (I have to see what all the leo fuss is about!)   

    * Hotslings kid pouch for DD (right now I tie a rubberband around mine to make it shorter so DD can use it)

    I think that's it. It's not much but I feel I'd be very happy with those.

    Kristen

  •  02-04-2006, 9:53 PM 11442 in reply to 11439

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    Size 6 didy purple waves, and Lena size 7.

    SBNYC

    Colibri ( just because I want to try it).
    Beth
  •  02-04-2006, 10:17 PM 11453 in reply to 11442

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    After seeing Beths beauty blue and white indio, I think it may have jusmped on my list!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-06-2006, 12:54 AM 11505 in reply to 11453

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    Aqua Waves Didy- size 6
    Colibri Textures- ice silk and berry wool
    Charlotte Pocket Kozy
    Ulli or Inka Storch- 4.6m
    Solarveil Zolo
    Red Panda Brocade FH Onbu

    Smile [:)]


    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  02-08-2006, 7:09 AM 11632 in reply to 11505

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    drmomof2boys wrote:
    Aqua Waves Didy- size 6

    Colibri Textures- ice silk and berry wool

    Charlotte Pocket Kozy

    Ulli or Inka Storch- 4.6m

    Solarveil Zolo

    Red Panda Brocade FH Onbu



    Smile [:)]




    Lois~ We must be sling sisters, cause I LOVE everything on your list!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-08-2006, 9:00 AM 11640 in reply to 11424

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    Oh my, this is such a dangerous subject!!!

    Silk Panel Kozy---hey a girl's gotta dream--right?!? LOL

    Freehand with natural straps

    MTB zippy

    A few more BH's--- an XT, one with caramel straps, one with natural straps

    I am getting into wraps, so if you really must know---

    Storches: Inka, Ulli, Leo red or marine

    Didy's: Iris, Katja, Waves

    Easycare: Norkensen (sp?)

    Bebina Blue or Red

     

    Kinda embarassing---feels greedy!!  But it keeps me going and there could be worse addictions!

     


    Sheri
    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
    Mama to my teenager, David 12/29/90 and to my toddler Nathaniel 9/15/04

    Wife to Bill since 10/20/00
  •  02-09-2006, 8:49 AM 11735 in reply to 11424

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    If money is no object? LOL

    purple waves or the red waves didy (size 5)

    Lisa didy (size 5)

    SoulbabyNYC

    Colibri

    solarveil zolo

    posey pique zolo...

    but honestly I think all I will actually get off of the list is the SBNYC and maybe the solarveil...I know it has been said before, but I am getting to a point where I am pretty happy with the stash Smile [:)]


    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  02-09-2006, 11:50 AM 11741 in reply to 11735

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    Natural Green Indio Didy (size 6)

    Lars Didy (size 6)

    Green Silk Zolo

    Blue SBNYC

    Aqua waves Didy (size 4)

    Purple/Grey waves Didy (size 4)

    Fanciful FH

    MTB

    A few more BHs

    Panel Kozy

    Navy HS Pool Pouch

     

    I'm sure I could come up with more!


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-09-2006, 5:42 PM 11770 in reply to 11741

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    Red Waves Didy

    Indio Widrose Didy

    Hotslings Paola

    A fun, new Hot Mama

    etc, etc, etc...


    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  02-09-2006, 10:20 PM 11809 in reply to 11770

    Re: What's your current wish list look like?

    Any silk oopa

    Sachi Dupion MT (the lime brocade)

    Kids Manchester HS

    FH Orange Marble or the natural Rock i think it is called.

    Ummm off to shop on ATB and look for more to add-LOLBig Smile [:D]Surprise [:O]

     


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
View as RSS news feed in XML