Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Hi from CO

Last post 02-19-2006, 8:41 AM by twotolove. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-03-2006, 3:58 PM 11382

    Hi from CO

    Hey there I have been to ATB to buy a few times & am finally joining :) I am also a Regular over at TBW.

    I am Laura SAHM to Hazel 4-5-03 & Charlie 10-28-05

    I have become a BW and carrier addict thanks to all of the support for finding the perfect carriers!

    Thanks for Having me!

     


    Laura ~ Mama to Hazel 4-5-03 & Charlie 10-28-05
  •  02-03-2006, 5:50 PM 11387 in reply to 11382

    Re: Hi from CO

    Welcome its good to have you here at ATB!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-05-2006, 7:26 PM 11484 in reply to 11382

    Re: Hi from CO

    You are addicted too? You are in the right place!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-19-2006, 8:41 AM 12554 in reply to 11382

    Re: Hi from CO

    Thanks for the welcome! Seeing all you Mamas from MN makes me homesick! I grew up in Bloomington & lived in Eagan for a while :)
    Laura ~ Mama to Hazel 4-5-03 & Charlie 10-28-05
View as RSS news feed in XML