Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

The February Didymos of The Month is Jan

Last post 02-03-2006, 12:17 PM by joyelyse. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-03-2006, 11:04 AM 11364

    Gift [G] The February Didymos of The Month is Jan

    Guys:

    Sorry that I have been so slow to announce it.  The site already has the price reduced.

    I chose Jan because it looks like a winter blue glacier.  Plus nobody talks about Jan eventhough it is one of the best looking stripes.

    Hope you guys approve!

    To solve last month's puzzle, you had to map each letter to another letter.  The answer was:

    I love Didymos!

    February is Jan!

    March will be an Indio - something to honor spring or the earth.  I'll take a look at them again and see which one speaks to me.

    David.

  •  02-03-2006, 12:17 PM 11369 in reply to 11364

    Re: The February Didymos of The Month is Jan

    Did you randomly substitute letters or was there a pattern?  Even after I had the solution, I couldn't see a pattern.

    Joy Elyse

    p.s. Indio green is nice and Spring-like.  
View as RSS news feed in XML