view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Specific carriers (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Specific carriers
»
Major Blingy in the HOUSE!
Major Blingy in the HOUSE!
Last post 02-02-2006, 7:56 PM by
Jayna's mama
. 3 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
02-02-2006, 1:30 PM
11300
cooper
Joined on 03-25-2005
MD
Posts 426
Points 6,888
Major Blingy in the HOUSE!
Reply
Quote
Lois was kind enough to to sell me her Blingy baby (thank you so much Lois-- I love it and will enjoyso much) so that I have a matching bag to go with the Silk Kozy I got from Abigail and I am just so in love with these new possessions!
Post Points: 39
Report abuse
02-02-2006, 2:53 PM
11307
in reply to
11300
juicifroot
Joined on 05-13-2005
Houston, TX
Posts 270
Points 2,936
Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!
Reply
Quote
WOW Katrina! What a gorgeous color!
You are gonna be SO sassy!
JANICA
Parker 10.19.04
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
02-02-2006, 6:49 PM
11317
in reply to
11307
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 506
Points 8,302
Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!
Reply
Quote
They look great together. It is amazing that you got them both used from fellow babywearers.
Beth
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
02-02-2006, 7:56 PM
11323
in reply to
11300
Jayna's mama
Joined on 08-11-2005
Minnesota
Posts 204
Points 3,364
Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!
Reply
Quote
Cooper! How cool! I have a blingy that matches my silk freehand. We rock! lol!
JoLynda
Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
Post Points: 5
Report abuse