view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
General Babywearing Chat (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
General Babywearing Chat
»
Re: ATB in the St. Paul Newspaper
ATB in the St. Paul Newspaper
Last post 02-01-2006, 7:16 PM by
angela
. 3 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
02-01-2006, 5:15 PM
11219
Jayna's mama
Joined on 08-11-2005
Minnesota
Posts 248
Points 4,103
ATB in the St. Paul Newspaper
Reply
Quote
Congrats to Angela and David. I saw Attached to Baby mentioned in the St. Paul paper today as a cool place to buy a baby gift!
JoLynda
Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
02-01-2006, 5:58 PM
11223
in reply to
11219
eaganbeautyadvisor
Joined on 10-24-2005
Eagan, MN
Posts 186
Points 3,101
Re: ATB in the St. Paul Newspaper
Reply
Quote
Oh Wow! Congrats! It is true...it's a really cool place!
Ann
Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
02-01-2006, 6:50 PM
11230
in reply to
11223
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 536
Points 8,875
Re: ATB in the St. Paul Newspaper
Reply
Quote
Save it and bring it tomorrow.
I want to read it. I wonder who told them about ATB. I keep thinking calling the paper to be at one of our NINO meetings.
Beth
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
02-01-2006, 7:16 PM
11235
in reply to
11230
angela
Joined on 02-21-2005
Lakeville, MN
Posts 953
Points 14,553
Re: ATB in the St. Paul Newspaper
Reply
Quote
They called me the other day! So I knew I would be in the paper for Rockin' Baby slings. :) I've been getting alot of hits on Rockin' Baby lately so I had a sale and the next thing I know, they call me up because its a hot item ifor Hollywood mamas.
Angela
Mama to Satori (11/04)
Post Points: 5
Report abuse