Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Community Update

Last post 02-02-2006, 7:43 AM by Rachelh. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-01-2006, 3:47 AM 11188

    Community Update

    I am just about to launch a new Community Update. I hope it fixes a few little bugs we've had. I hope to launch it tomorrow (Wednesday), and after that I will announce the winner of the Oopa Baby sling for this month! :)

    I have been really swamped though but no matter what we will have a new Random Drawing winner tomorrow. Good luck!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-01-2006, 3:46 PM 11208 in reply to 11188

    Re: Community Update

    Angela-

    Every update you've made thus far has been awesome!


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-01-2006, 6:01 PM 11225 in reply to 11208

    Re: Community Update

    I'm still trying to figure out what "flaws" there are! Your site is perfect. It's *too* perfect! I buy too much!!!!!!! Big Smile [:D]
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-02-2006, 7:43 AM 11278 in reply to 11225

    Re: Community Update

    Whatever you do, I LOVE it here!!!

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
View as RSS news feed in XML