view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Off Topic (forum)
Attached to Baby Site (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photos
Blogs
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
Off Topic
»
Picture in my signature
Picture in my signature
Last post 01-31-2006, 9:39 AM by
elvishlucky
. 8 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
01-30-2006, 6:06 PM
11057
Serras_sis
Joined on 12-20-2005
Hastings, MN
Posts 53
Points 928
Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
Does it bother any one? ie- take to long to load for those on slower modems?? I can make it smaller. I havent had complaints, just wondering ;)
Stephanie
Mom to Isabella 12-12-05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-30-2006, 6:37 PM
11058
in reply to
11057
elvishlucky
Joined on 08-02-2005
Missouri
Posts 112
Points 1,340
Re: Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
Is it still there? I don't see it..
Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-30-2006, 7:05 PM
11061
in reply to
11058
emsstacey
Joined on 05-02-2005
Kentucky
Posts 61
Points 1,201
Re: Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
I don't see it either.
SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls
Post Points: 39
Report abuse
01-30-2006, 7:21 PM
11064
in reply to
11061
Serras_sis
Joined on 12-20-2005
Hastings, MN
Posts 53
Points 928
Re: Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
really? wierd.. I do
Stephanie
Mom to Isabella 12-12-05
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
01-30-2006, 7:22 PM
11065
in reply to
11061
Jayna's mama
Joined on 08-11-2005
Minnesota
Posts 287
Points 4,689
Re: Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
I still see it. It is larger then most signature pics, but it doesn't bother me.
JoLynda
Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-30-2006, 7:31 PM
11066
in reply to
11065
elvishlucky
Joined on 08-02-2005
Missouri
Posts 112
Points 1,340
Re: Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
That's really odd. I see it know. Maybe it does take a while to download?
Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-30-2006, 8:43 PM
11074
in reply to
11066
eaganbeautyadvisor
Joined on 10-24-2005
Eagan, MN
Posts 224
Points 3,920
Re: Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
I see it for sure...but it is pretty big. It downloads fast with dsl. How about for dial up?
Ann
Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
01-31-2006, 9:28 AM
11111
in reply to
11057
Serras_sis
Joined on 12-20-2005
Hastings, MN
Posts 53
Points 928
Re: Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
how is this size?
Stephanie
Mom to Isabella 12-12-05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-31-2006, 9:39 AM
11115
in reply to
11111
elvishlucky
Joined on 08-02-2005
Missouri
Posts 112
Points 1,340
Re: Picture in my signature
Reply
Quote
Looks great, but I'm on a faster computer now. I'll LYK on my laptop, but I think it will be fine.
Cute pic, BTW. The smaller version isn't as blurry as the big one, either
Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
Post Points: 5
Report abuse