Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Wow!! It all makes sense now!!!

Last post 01-26-2006, 9:30 PM by eaganbeautyadvisor. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-26-2006, 8:26 PM 10702

    Wow!! It all makes sense now!!!

    I posted on the breast feeding are about my battle with thrush -- it is my fourth round of thrush with this baby and I am fed up with it.

    Well, I have also been feeling very bad on and off for the past 6 months. I get sick easily, stay sick long and feel exhausted ALL THE TIME!! I feel so horrible that I was even wondering if I had lupus or something :(

    Then while searching about how to better treat my thrush, I came across a few websites talking about candidiasis. All the symptoms they describe I have -- it is just amazing!

    So now I am planning to follow a detox plan I found online, but was wondering if anyone knows of good plan and diets to follow!

    It would just be so wonderful if changing my diet could make me feel energetic and healthy again!!

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-26-2006, 9:30 PM 10708 in reply to 10702

    Re: Wow!! It all makes sense now!!!

    I can't believe more people don't know about that! It's so common it's unbelievable. And people walk around feeling crummy and not knowing why. Well, I know you have to avoid sugar and yeast breads. But also, can I recommend a great book about candida called "The Yeast Connection". Hope that helps!

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
View as RSS news feed in XML