Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello from MD

Last post 01-27-2006, 11:30 PM by Mom2Jack+one. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-25-2006, 6:19 PM 10590

    Hello from MD

    Hi!  I found this site in my search for my first Storch.  I've been on TBW site for a couple of months.  I'm a new mom to my halloween boy!  I'm officially a sahm, as of this monday (when my maternity leave ended!) I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, gardening, being outdoors and wearing my baby where ever I go! 

    I'm excited to be a part of this babywearing community!!

    Cat

  •  01-25-2006, 7:34 PM 10592 in reply to 10590

    Re: Hello from MD

    Cat glad you found it over here! We met yesterday at the NINO meeting :) Thanks for coming, BTW-- it was a blast! I am also a scrapbooker-- we really need to get together more-- you son is the cutest!

    Welcome and if you need help LMK!

  •  01-25-2006, 9:24 PM 10608 in reply to 10592

    Re: Hello from MD

    I'm glad I found this site too!!  You are the one that showed me the kangaroo pouch right?  I ordered my wrap today.  I was totally impressed at how light Caleb was in it!  I really enjoyed yesterdays meeting and seeing all the different types of carriers! It was a bit of a drive for me (almost 2hrs), but I see that a Feb meeting is planned a bit closer to us! Hopefully we'll be able to make it!  Thanks for all of your help yesterday!!  Fortunately, I'm much better at scrapbooking than babywearing, but I'm definitely learning more everyday!!  Hope to see you at the next meeting!!

     

     

     

  •  01-26-2006, 8:06 PM 10700 in reply to 10608

    Re: Hello from MD

    Welcome!  Love your user name - you gave me an earworm Big Smile [:D]



    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-26-2006, 10:51 PM 10712 in reply to 10700

    Re: Hello from MD

    Okay, so I had to look up "earworm".  I now have a word to describe my semi-constant state of life!!  I always have songs stuck in my head!  At least the earworm I gave you is a good one!!!   It's always nice when someone recognizes my user name for what it is and not some exotic thing they think it means!!

    Cat

  •  01-27-2006, 11:30 PM 10805 in reply to 10590

    Re: Hello from MD

    Welcome!  This is a great community to be part of!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML