Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello

Last post 01-27-2006, 11:32 PM by Mom2Jack+one. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-23-2006, 9:47 PM 10295

    Hello

    I'm Lisa, mommy to 2 boys B, nearly 4 1/2, and C, 6 months, as well as way too many angels.

    I've been a member TBW for awhile,but only started posting regularly a couple months ago.  Angela was very helpful to me when I got my first decent wrap and I thought I'd get around to looking at the forums.

    I'm now a member of waaaay too many message boards, though, so I think this needs to be my last one. :)


    Lisa, mommy to B (8/01) and C (7/05)UBAC!
  •  01-24-2006, 1:03 AM 10319 in reply to 10295

    Re: Hello

    Welcome Lisa!

    Yes message boards can be quite addicting! Surprise [:O]


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-24-2006, 4:03 PM 10426 in reply to 10295

    Re: Hello

    LOL I know what you mean.. when you check your email and you have 75 messages... from replies on various boards.. then you are a member of too many..

    especially when you are not sure if you joined one already or not...
    Stephanie

    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    Image hosting by Photobucket
  •  01-27-2006, 11:32 PM 10806 in reply to 10295

    Re: Hello

    Lisa-

    Welcome!  I've got 2 boys myself!  2.5 y/o and 5 months!  Stick around on this board...its an amazing group!


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML