Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Softness of Red Waves

Last post 01-23-2006, 8:34 AM by mari. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-23-2006, 7:38 AM 10223

    Softness of Red Waves

    Eh, why is it not as soft as Katja??? I washed it twice now, and well, it does not feel as soft as everyone claims them to be (or are they not claiming waves to be soft? )

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-23-2006, 8:34 AM 10232 in reply to 10223

    Re: Softness of Red Waves

    I think that they say the waves get soft with a lot of use.

    Mine is kind of soft after a couple of washings, but it still has a way to go...there is something about the texture of the waves that appeals to me a lot more than the stripes though, even if it isn't as soft! And I have heard about the softness of Katja (and Jonas), so is I wonder if it possible that some striped didys get softer than others (more quickly). 


    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
View as RSS news feed in XML