Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

Last post 06-21-2006 12:00 PM by AppalachianMama. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-17-2006 4:49 PM

    Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I couldn't resist the sale & bought a few new wraps. I decided to try the GM BBB & couldn't decide between morgaine & haumea, so I got both thinking I'd sell the one I didn't like as much. I love both of them & am finding them to be just perfect for the summer.  They stay so cool & with practice and a little adjustment they are very comfy with my 25lb dd, even in a back carry.

    I just can't get over the colors & patterns, they are so bright & summery, but they aren't too bright to wear.  I'm actually thinking I'd like to decorate dd room to match the haumea, (she has a tranquil aqua blue on the walls already but it's still a baby's nursery room) the haumea colors just pop with it & I love the tropical feel in our rainy nw weather. Hmm....  I'll have to buy another haumea to use as curtains cause I'm not giving up my wrap : )  It will probably be 6 months before I get to it, but I'll post pics if I do it - lol!

    Did anyone here try something new or get something they've longed for?
    • Post Points: 26
  • 06-17-2006 7:58 PM In reply to

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I decided to try something new and got an Easycare, the rainbow one, 3.7m in theory (I could do a FCC before I washed it, not sure about after.)  I am giving it a little while to break in and decide what I think of it.  It's different than my other wraps, that is for sure.  :D  I think I like it.  I'm not madly in love with any other Easy colorways so I guess it would be safe for me to like it a lot.  lol!
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 06-18-2006 3:22 PM In reply to

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I bought a HugABub for the new baby!  It's gorgeous and I can't wait to use it!
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and Sydney (9.06)

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 12
  • 06-18-2006 3:58 PM In reply to

    • emsstacey

    • Joined on 05-02-2005
    • Kentucky
    • Posts 787
    • Points 1,861

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I bought a size 4 Nino Red and I love it. So thin and soft.
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 12
  • 06-18-2006 4:54 PM In reply to

    • melamomma

    • Joined on 01-26-2006
    • Farmington, MN
    • Posts 145
    • Points 1,241

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I just couldn't decide which wrap I wanted to try. . .so I decided to learn how to use the one I have even better!!!  I bought the Tummy 2 Tummy video.
    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
    • Post Points: 12
  • 06-19-2006 6:39 AM In reply to

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I bought fuzzibunz for the new baby with inserts. I also got a new nursing necklace. I really wanted to get a cotton Sachi, but another day. I was more practicle with my purchases this time.
    Beth
    • Post Points: 12
  • 06-19-2006 11:58 AM In reply to

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I bought a narrow blanket Podaegi...  I love it.  It makes back carries soooooo fast!  And not much fabric, so it's cooler than my Didy's.
    ~Lynn~
    • Post Points: 12
  • 06-20-2006 11:10 AM In reply to

    • Blue_2100

    • Joined on 05-30-2006
    • Bay Area, CA
    • Posts 27
    • Points 202

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I got two Leos, a natural and a blue one, as well as a GM BBB Freya.  I would have gotten a Sachi water carrier and a Hoppediz (or two) too but they were out of stock *snif*.
    I love the ones I got but have not yet used them since I am due with baby II any day now (breathe for me!!).

    These obsessions just never stop do they!??  As much as I buy from my wishlist it just keeps getting longer, oh horror!!

    • Post Points: 12
  • 06-20-2006 12:43 PM In reply to

    • diana
    • Joined on 08-08-2005
    • Mexico
    • Posts 30
    • Points 262

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I got a patapum, which used to be my favorite carrier but got lost in the move. I also got  a return moby for my coming baby. I  became obsessed with getting a storch, so much that I stayed awake several nights. But we have too many expenses right now. Maybe when I sell my house and buy one here and stop paying rent I'll get myself a storch, even if it's not on sale.

     

    Diana

    Diana

    Mama to Andrés, born 07/07/04
    • Post Points: 5
  • 06-21-2006 1:42 AM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 372
    • Points 2,751

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I got the Kiwi Oopa Party!!! [<:o)]

    My mom still hasnt sent it to me though (she lives in US and I in Norway).

    I also got two head Oopa things, and carrier fairy gift in Norway (Podaegi and babylegs).

    Sooooo excited to get these soon!

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 12
  • 06-21-2006 12:00 PM In reply to

    Re: Who shopped the sale? What did you get? How do you like it??

    I got Eva! :) Love her!
    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)