Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

Shopping and wearing

Last post 01-07-2007 7:02 PM by Lara1. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-15-2006 7:35 PM

    • Serras_sis

    • Joined on 12-20-2005
    • Hastings, MN
    • Posts 66
    • Points 1,180

    Shopping and wearing

    I went grocery shopping with DH and Bella in a sling. I had SO many comments and one lady and I chatted for awhile!! She used a sling that Kissaluvs ( who makes cloth diapers) used to make, called a Kissasling! I never knew they made them!
    Anyways, I gave her a card for here ( my LAST one!! ) and hopefully she finds this forum!! :)

    Stephanie
    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    • Post Points: 56
  • 03-16-2006 7:52 AM In reply to

    Re: Shopping and wearing

    Way to spread the babywearing love!!! Someone get this mom some more cards.

    I can give you some at the next NINO meeting.
    Beth
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-17-2006 3:35 AM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 307
    • Points 3,551

    Re: Shopping and wearing

    So wonderful - absolutely the best way to spread the carrying love is to demonstrate it!
    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-29-2006 1:15 PM In reply to

    Re: Shopping and wearing

    Good for you!

    I always wear Braeden when shopping...even at 19.5 months old. I'm constantly stopped and asked about whatever I'm wearing. Often people stop me just to tell me how much my back must hurt. I love to use that as a prime time to educate them beyond Bjorns and Snugli carriers. No one can believe I can carry a 28 pounder pain free. LOL.

    Keep spreading the love! :D
    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-07-2007 7:02 PM In reply to

    • Lara1
    • Joined on 01-08-2007
    • Posts 5
    • Points 93

    Re: Shopping and wearing

    I found the Snugli, Bjorn and The Over the Shoulder Holder to hurt my back and neck a lot.   Could you please tell me which model of sling you used and which holds work best to prevent back pain?  I have low back issues anyway but want to use the sling for my next baby more often.  Thank you!
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)