Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

Babywearing at the Auditorium!!!!

Last post 01-07-2007 11:44 AM by melamomma. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-19-2006 10:20 PM

    • melamomma

    • Joined on 01-26-2006
    • Farmington, MN
    • Posts 145
    • Points 2,026

    Babywearing at the Auditorium!!!!

    Big SmileAnyone else from the Minneapolis area make a trek downtown for the Mary Poppins auditorium show????  (For those of you not familiar, Dayton's (now Macy's) has been putting together a little walk through story in their auditorium for as long as I can remember.  It is a big holiday draw in our area.

    I was so excited to see Jane wearing one of the twins in a wrap!  It looked like a rebozo maybe?!?!

    I was wearing Aiden in my Eva and it made me smile.

    I took a pic that I will try to upload, but the quality is terrible.  In that part of the show, they had cloth with a picture on it and when the light came up behind the cloth, you could see through it.  So taking a picture basically gave me a lot of shots of blurry cloth!

    I was so excited, I just thought I would share with everyone!

    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
    • Post Points: 22
  • 12-19-2006 10:51 PM In reply to

    • aikoheiwa

    • Joined on 09-24-2006
    • Texas
    • Posts 980
    • Points 1,495

    Re: Babywearing at the Auditorium!!!!

    Jane? Twins? I'm a bit confused. :}
    --

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/narilia
    • Post Points: 22
  • 12-20-2006 1:22 PM In reply to

    • melamomma

    • Joined on 01-26-2006
    • Farmington, MN
    • Posts 145
    • Points 2,026

    Re: Babywearing at the Auditorium!!!!

    Jane and Micheal Banks?  The kids that Mary Poppins was looking after.  Well, in this version of the story, there were also twins.  Which is why the first nanny left.  The original story was by P. L. Travers.
    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
    • Post Points: 22
  • 12-20-2006 4:30 PM In reply to

    • aikoheiwa

    • Joined on 09-24-2006
    • Texas
    • Posts 980
    • Points 1,495

    Re: Babywearing at the Auditorium!!!!

    Ah, I thought you meant that Jane had twins - maybe it was a story in the future or something. I haven't read the stories in a loooooooooooooong time. I should reread them!
    --

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/narilia
    • Post Points: 5
  • 01-07-2007 11:44 AM In reply to

    • melamomma

    • Joined on 01-26-2006
    • Farmington, MN
    • Posts 145
    • Points 2,026

    Re: Babywearing at the Auditorium!!!!

    Here is the pic I promised. . . sorry it took so long!

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/melamomma/picture29750.aspx

    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)