in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Toddler Belts?

Last post 06-14-2007 5:32 PM by Baby Beltz. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-21-2006 7:14 PM

    • aikoheiwa
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-24-2006
    • Texas
    • Posts 980
    • Points 1,495

    Toddler Belts?

    My daughter is 21 months old and so skinny that even 18 month pants fall down on her. So, we need to get some belts. Does anyone know where I can find some plain belts? I've found some patterned ones. One site, http://www.babyultimate.com, has some, but nothing in black. I'd like to get a white, pink, and black belt, no patterns. Does anyone know where I can find some?
    --

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/narilia
    • Post Points: 22
  • 06-14-2007 5:32 PM In reply to

    Re: Toddler Belts?

     Hi Aikoheiwa,

     

    I just started a company and make high quality extra small belts for little waists.  I have two plain girl belts (pink and white).  I can also do custom black as well.  I also have a plain navy belt.  Currently we put a small appliqué near the buckle that looks cute and classy.  If you don't want the applique, you can request that in the comments at checkout.  My website is www.babybeltz.com.  Check it out and let me know what you think.

     Katie
     

    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.