in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

*on to a new home :)* Light blue and white indio didy

Last post 10-19-2006 2:08 PM by Topview. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-18-2006 2:16 PM

    • Topview
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 10-07-2006
    • Ontario Canada
    • Posts 117
    • Points 670

    *on to a new home :)* Light blue and white indio didy

    I thought I would toss this out to see if anyone is interested in trying an indio.

    I have a light blue and white (with wool) indio that measures 4.64m long by 60cm wide layed flat. It is too long for me and makes me feel smothered when I try to wrap in it (3.3-3.6m is more my style)This is the picture from the mama that I got it from.

    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m37/babywearer1/IMG_2442.jpg 

    It seems actually a little darker in real life. Edited to say that according to the thread in the next post, I guess the width is normal for a wool indio <I was afraid it had been shrunk because it was narrower than my cotton didy, but now I feel better.>

    I can take a better/more true to color picture if you are interested. It is just too long for me. I would like $80 (unless you have something neat that I haven't tried yet to trade or a didy stripe 3.6-4.0m that I can add paypal for).

     I have feedback on tbw under the same name Smile.

    Melanie
    4 boys (6, 4, 2, Born June 14)
    Ontario Canada
    • Post Points: 22
  • 10-18-2006 6:14 PM In reply to

    Re: Light blue and white indio didy, with a personality

    Is it 60cm stretched or unstretched? FWIW, according to this thread, 60-70cm is common for a Didy.
    • Post Points: 22
  • 10-19-2006 7:39 AM In reply to

    • Topview
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 10-07-2006
    • Ontario Canada
    • Posts 117
    • Points 670

    Re: Light blue and white indio didy, with a personality

    Thanks for the info, that sure makes me feel better.   I took that measurement  laying flat. 

    Jill, I think this one came from you to start with - can you tell me any more about it?   I am just getting into gsw wraps and I know that this one is too long for me, but I love my 3.1 Lisa stripe.

    Melanie
    4 boys (6, 4, 2, Born June 14)
    Ontario Canada
    • Post Points: 22
  • 10-19-2006 10:49 AM In reply to

    Re: Light blue and white indio didy, with a personality

    Topview:

    Thanks for the info, that sure makes me feel better.   I took that measurement  laying flat. 

    Jill, I think this one came from you to start with - can you tell me any more about it?   I am just getting into gsw wraps and I know that this one is too long for me, but I love my 3.1 Lisa stripe.

     Only that it was in new/excellent condition when I had it. It was washed once on cold/delicate and line dried.

     

    Have you thought about maybe *gasp* cutting it down to a smaller size? ;)
     

    • Post Points: 22
  • 10-19-2006 2:08 PM In reply to

    • Topview
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 10-07-2006
    • Ontario Canada
    • Posts 117
    • Points 670

    Re: Light blue and white indio didy, with a personality

    Jitann:
    Have you thought about maybe *gasp* cutting it down to a smaller size? ;)

     

    Thought about it, and I am definately capable of doing it... but decided that I am a klutz with 4 little boys and that a darker, shorter stripes would probably be a better fit for my lifestyle!  

     Oh well, I just traded it for a short lena and she is happy and I am happy!

    Melanie
    4 boys (6, 4, 2, Born June 14)
    Ontario Canada
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.