Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Preschool age children?

Last post 01-18-2006, 1:00 PM by haakadoodle. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-17-2006, 5:39 PM 9578

    Preschool age children?

    What do you think? How about a preschool age section. Some times it is nice to other moms with a 4 year old KWIM.
    Beth
  •  01-17-2006, 6:46 PM 9585 in reply to 9578

    Re: Preschool age children?

    I would love it!! I have a soon-to-be 3yo and it would be great talking to other parents with kids in the same age!

    And I am wondering: is there a school age children are? I have 1st and a 2nd grader as well Big Smile [:D]

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-17-2006, 7:47 PM 9598 in reply to 9585

    Re: Preschool age children?

    I'd love to have a pre-school section!  More specifically a boy-pre-school forum!!  My DS1 is 3.5 yrs and sometimes---ai-yai-yah--I'd like to...well, maybe I'd better head to the gentle discipline area!
    Kristin
  •  01-17-2006, 7:58 PM 9601 in reply to 9598

    Re: Preschool age children?

    momeeboys wrote:
    I'd love to have a pre-school section!  More specifically a boy-pre-school forum!!  My DS1 is 3.5 yrs and sometimes---ai-yai-yah--I'd like to...well, maybe I'd better head to the gentle discipline area!


    LOL!!

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-17-2006, 9:45 PM 9615 in reply to 9601

    Re: Preschool age children?

    I have a 7 year old girl, a 4 year old boy, and almost 2 year old. I think a section for each major age group would be nice.
    Beth
  •  01-17-2006, 10:15 PM 9624 in reply to 9615

    Re: Preschool age children?

    Sure, I can add more age ranges!

    So Preschool, what other names should the forums be for older children?


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-18-2006, 9:34 AM 9672 in reply to 9624

    Re: Preschool age children?

    angela wrote:

    Sure, I can add more age ranges!

    So Preschool, what other names should the forums be for older children?

     

    Maybe school age???

    Okay so they are infants from birth to 1 y/o and then toddlers till what 3, and then at 3 they become preschoolers...LOL...I'm just not sure!


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-18-2006, 1:00 PM 9704 in reply to 9672

    Re: Preschool age children?

    In the child development or education world.
    Infant is from 0- 16 months.
    Todders from 17 mo. - 32 months.
    Preschoolers from 33 months - 5 years or kindergarten
    School age from 6 or kindergaten through 18.

    We could have an elementary section for the school agers to be more specific.
    Beth

View as RSS news feed in XML