Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Link to personal gallery?

Last post 02-11-2006, 1:23 AM by Chmmr. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-16-2006, 5:55 AM 9235

    Link to personal gallery?

    Is there a way we could have a link (to our own personal gallery) pop up when we open the Gallery page?  As long as we're logged in of course.  I think it would be helpful.


    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  01-16-2006, 6:45 AM 9246 in reply to 9235

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    That is a great idea. I think that would be pretty useful (instead of having to look yourself up Smile [:)]
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-21-2006, 8:43 PM 10064 in reply to 9246

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    That would be great!  Unless I'm doing something wrong, the only way to get to my personal gallery is to click on "Show All" and then scroll down the list of all the gallery users, right?   (There must be an easier way, LOL!) 

    Suz :)

  •  01-21-2006, 9:42 PM 10078 in reply to 10064

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    Great idea!  I've been doing it the slow way that Suz mentioned and thought I was just missing something somewhere...

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-22-2006, 11:28 PM 10212 in reply to 10078

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    I'm in total agreeance with this idea....I mean I suppose I could bookmark my gallery.......
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-22-2006, 11:34 PM 10213 in reply to 10212

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    did you know that you can add a link to your gallery under profile and then  you can click on the drop down menu  next to their name and click on gallery.
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-23-2006, 8:08 AM 10228 in reply to 10213

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 03-09-2006, 2:33 AM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 96
    • Points 1,463

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    Mom2Jack+one wrote:
    did you know that you can add a link to your gallery under profile and then  you can click on the drop down menu  next to their name and click on gallery.

    Thanks Jess! That is helpful.

    Kelly

  •  01-27-2006, 6:23 PM 10776 in reply to 10228

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    I did not know that either! Thanks

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-28-2006, 11:19 PM 10892 in reply to 10776

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    Angela-

    Maybe if you can't do teh link thing, maybe you could just move eveyrone with 0 pictures down to teh bottom????


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-11-2006, 1:23 AM 11946 in reply to 10892

    Re: Link to personal gallery?

    I always just click on gallery and then go up to the www address bar and add my user name (chmmr) at the end and that takes me straight to my gallery.  i will have to try jess's way tomorrow though.
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
View as RSS news feed in XML